Stomp stomp stomp. Stomp stomp stomp grunt moan.
Barf.
Cringe. Tighten leg muscles. Cringe.
Stomp.
Breathy "Uhg!" Breathy "Uhg!" Breathy "Uhg!" Breathy "Uhg!"
The child in me behaves this way about religion, spirituality. The adult embraces diversity, pluralism, or at least claims to with words, actions, etc.
But I didn't say the word stupid when I was a child. I didn't use '3' for an 'e' ironically, but also use it even more ironically since I'm invested in that culture too.
Uhg. Religious revival makes my head spin. Barf.
Can we make a new wordsound? Frustriatta.
Choosing new ways of thinking, choosing new belief systems. Uhg. Growing up, choosing to be adult, the constructions associated. Uhg.
Church, relgion. The child says stupid.
The adult makes an animal noise of frustration upon hearing of yet another revivalist. And then associating with atheists.
Ugh.
It's like associating with people who don't believe in the Ninja Turtles actually existing. Why would I associate with those people, it's redundant.
10.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment