8.18.2011

Apricots.

I hope you like apricots,
Because
You'd really have to like apricots
to like these apricots.

I hope you like apricots
because
these apricots are terrible,
and
you'd really have to like apricots
to like these apricots.

I hope you like apricots
because these apricots
are terrible,
and you'd really
have to like
apricots
to like these
apricots.

I hope you like apricots
because these apricots are terrible
and you'd really have to like apricots
to like these apricots
to like these apricots.

You, I hope,
like apricots.
These apricots are terrible,
and you'd really have to like apricots
to like these apricots.

Apricots.
I hope you like them.
You'd really have to
to like these.

Apricots:
You, I hope, like them.
You'd really to too,
to like these
apricots.

These apricots are terrible
All apricots are terrible.
I hope you like
these terrible apricots.

Apricot is the french word for terrible peach.
What's a nectarine.
That's not a question.
Watch your fucking mouth.

Apricot?
Isn't that the french word for love,
the terrible peach.
Of course,
If I still remembered french
I'd say it in french,
the terrible peach.

Apricot?
Isn't the french word of love,
Apricot?
Of course,
I still remember french.
Now let's wet this wick.

Apricot.
The terrible word for french love.
It's like french kissing,
except,
well I'm not sure.
Probably vaginas.

Baby,
I hope you like these apricots.
Because apricots are terrible,
And you have terrible taste.

Baby,
I'm not sure who I am addressing here.
Who's this baby?
Don't correct me and say,
"To whom am I addressing."
Apricots.

I hope you like these apricots,
Because these apricots are terrible,
And
You'd really have to like apricots
to like these
apricots.

No comments: