That's a word thrown around like a nerdy kid's back pack in middle school... these days. Damn I was trying to avoid using "these days" in that expression by simile.
Suppose I could write "Epic Fail," and reference the intertubes on this one.
Suppose I already did, in the second degree.
Well I expect to share two things now. I find it pleasing to set out goals, in this case the sharing of two things, in order to have a feeling of accomplishment and a clear course of action.
A picture just fell off my wall. There was a peeling-tearing sound which was baffling for about two seconds, followed by a tumble/crash/thud towards my feet. My pre-cell drawing of Homer Simpson was rent from the wall by ineffectively permanent temporary adhesive hooks and gravity. Mouthful of verbosity. No fear, the curr escaped with no harm.
Ahh, so the second of things is an internetitude of Women Cyclists, oh heavens they are on some sort of Tumbling website with a penchant for mispelling its own domain. Sometype of cyrillic alphabet I believe has conjured nonsensical addresses as of late, and of popularity.
Before the event horizon occurs in this syntax, leaving is best beforn the cyclical nature of my own journey through the furture and literal lattitudinal progression.
I'm going for a bike ride, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment