2.03.2010

Radio and TV

Sometimes my radio will play the TV station's audio on the a.m. dial as it clicks out of the right mode. It's from the 70's and it's made by GE and I saw one just like it in Good Morning Vietnam and I bought it at a really awkward estate sale where the people were unwilling to sell a lot of things that they had put price tags on and which I had to borrow a dollar to purchase.

I had a dream last night where I waved to someone I knew, which was the extend of the dream. I don't know who it was, or where I was, but I was probably on the street and I'm pretty sure a tree was partially obstructing the view, not the view of the persons face but of the street. I'm pretty sure my brain didn't actually put a real person there, though, just the idea of a person. And I'm pretty sure it was dark like nighttime, but during the day in terms of setting. The road was shiny and wet, but the grass was green. The sky, I don't know, I don't think it was there either.

Sometimes out of the corner of my eye when I'm tired, I mistake things for a mouse or something, but then it's like, oh wait I have depth perception, that's a wooden spoon real close.

No comments: