effing ginger - w4m
Date: 2010-06-24, 12:57AM PDT
“Oh hey, how was your weekend? Yeah, mine was fun too…”
How can I tell you it was spent completely pining over you?
Watching my phone for that call, that text, that one invite
Anything to get me through this long, boring night
Time spent here is wasted, I want to get up and get out
These days, anything you is what I’m about
We could be so good together, just give me a chance and you’ll see
You’ll forget all the others once you have me
You’re so fresh, funny, cool, cute and clev-ah
Make me your girl, c’mon mista hipsta, I dare ya
I’ll make you dinner, massage your back, sing you a love song
But I can’t wait forever, so please quit taking so long
PostingID: 1808159334
How can I tell you it was spent completely pining over you?
Watching my phone for that call, that text, that one invite
Anything to get me through this long, boring night
Time spent here is wasted, I want to get up and get out
These days, anything you is what I’m about
We could be so good together, just give me a chance and you’ll see
You’ll forget all the others once you have me
You’re so fresh, funny, cool, cute and clev-ah
Make me your girl, c’mon mista hipsta, I dare ya
I’ll make you dinner, massage your back, sing you a love song
But I can’t wait forever, so please quit taking so long
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
No comments:
Post a Comment