Trains.
Leaving town on the steel bridge
vs.
That day coming into town, deck raised. Same bridge
Video Documentation; davismarskrime.tumblr.com
Oregon City,
My pace of eventual pneumatic betrayal,
You seem now faster approached.
Dryer too!
Fighting?
Entropy by any means possible.
Energy expended expended is expected to return dejected,
Not so.
Renewed? Refreshed? Rexhausted?
Zangu / zardoz / salishan.
Long periods of time spent with myself / gets boring but I wont complain
I've been practicing and / I'm considering excelling at everything.
I am
Wont
Forecomplaints
I am without home?
This train goes faster than my bike.
Trackstand; a state of dynamic motion to achieve stability when none is given preference through construction or means of conveyance.
Life is about the dirty places you park your truck that stay dry and make homes for feral cats and their litters each spring.
There is bias in films that says the changes are what we should pay attention to, but it's the things that stay the same.
I've been having lucid dreams that I'm a soldier, spending long hours window shopping memories of ******** laid up in hospital.
In conversation:
It's not where you compose, it's from where.
J.U.:some where
With the rare obligation
comes the inevitable delay
comes cosmic karmic explanation desperation excuses.
-Composed En Route.
9.21.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment