9.02.2010

A lot of people write books.

Long drawn-out titles are popular.
Oh, how clever; a statement followed by a non-sequitur.

Well I'd grow my anger beard in a second.
Everyone is a special little story that everyone else doesn't care about.


This one's about a middle class boy of indeterminate ethnicity doing something in a city.

This one's about a trauma that happened to a family, but is actually pretty common.

This one's so unusual; it has poor people and death.

This one's about a rich person and how that sucks.


I'm the quirky brother. Man, I used to wax the floor for fun. I just spent my day waxing a floor. I'm good at this because I did it as a child. I sound like your grandpa, you say? Well, I've sounded like your grandpa for my whole life.

Never tell anyone you're writing a book. Always denigrate your work. This is some trash I wrote when I should have been pretending not to be way into myself, like I actually am.

You can't judge it's quality. You can only say how you feel about it.

No comments: