10.14.2010

Memo From Hot Dan.

Memo:

So, you may have heard, I've changed my name to Hot Dan. I'm just kidding, but I heard from one of your gods that you were looking for me. I'm just kidding again though, I'm the only one, the only god. But you're still in trouble. Seriously. Like what, you think you're better than me or something. Self-doubt? My god. Oops, I misspoke. I'm God. So, like there was the original doubter, you know what I mean? Oh, you don't? What do they teach you in school anyway? Actually I don't give a shit. I mean, I'm like in charge and stuff. I could potentially do what-ever I want. Make you believe. I could change what a school is. I could make it be a llama filled with children. How'd the children get in there? They were salt. Get the reference? Oh. Damn. I'm back to that me, me, me, I, I, I shtick. My therapist thought it would be better if I tried to make it about something else. That's kind of why I created the world and people and problems and bliss. All that jazz. I created jazz too, by the way.

P.S. I would like to go on a date with any available women between the age of 21 and 29 who are active, fun, and who have a pulse.

-D.

No comments: