10.13.2010

Self Said.

My life is about how sometimes my guts hurt
and how sometimes my guts hurt because I don't have a job or a girlfriend or because I just ate a bunch of peanut butter and had a beer and maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

It's also about my knee.
How when I sit still it aches and when I move in a very certain way it doesn't.
How being specific in a very wrong way and how being wrong in a very specific way are actually pretty different when you say the wrong thing or be the wrong person.

Sometimes it's about crude notions.
How to kill a raccoon or how to just maim it.
Rat traps.
Or how people I don't know,
I don't care about them,
And I shouldn't have told people that,
ever, or again.
and I did, several times already.

My life is about when I'm ready,
And I'm ready now,
Just kidding.
I don't have that much insight.

No comments: