What I'd like for Christmas, and if I don't get it then I'll settle for on my birthday one month later.
I'd like an interview.
I'd like a job, now.
I'd like to be financially independent.
I'd like to be valued by society.
I'd like to go on a date.
I'd like to be in a relationship.
But what I'm actually asking for is,
Loose-leaf tea.
Some books.
But, see I don't really care about reading right now and tea is more fun when you have someone else to drink it with, or you're tired after work and you need caffeine.
So, it's rare that I have really asked for anything I want on one of these lists, but this year it seems like my life would be vastly improved if just one of these happened.
Anyway, if you could give me one of these things I'd love it. I'll do my best to get you all what you'd really like this year.
-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll try!
Post a Comment