Bunk Bar
Categories: Bars, Sandwiches
Neighborhoods: Central Eastside, Industrial District
Some of the best times of my life have been eating sandwiches, and drinking beer. I used a comma there to differentiate between the two, as typically being separate "best times of my life-zies."
At Bunk Bar, I can do both. Ye, Gods.
There was a special Ruben made of beef tongue one time. I've eaten a blaggard's throw of Rubens and Beef Tongue alike; heavens, this is the sort of pairing that gives one the vapors. I must concede, Bunk Bar: In the game of life you are winning.
Also, the beer selection is solid like a rock like a ford commercial, but not to be conflated with middle America's obsession with trucks and Budweiser. No, Bunk Bar has some solid, tasty beverages to lift the skirt on any Johnathan or Christine.
At Bunk Bar, I can do both. Ye, Gods.
There was a special Ruben made of beef tongue one time. I've eaten a blaggard's throw of Rubens and Beef Tongue alike; heavens, this is the sort of pairing that gives one the vapors. I must concede, Bunk Bar: In the game of life you are winning.
Also, the beer selection is solid like a rock like a ford commercial, but not to be conflated with middle America's obsession with trucks and Budweiser. No, Bunk Bar has some solid, tasty beverages to lift the skirt on any Johnathan or Christine.
Coalition Brewing
Categories: Restaurants, Breweries
Neighborhood: Southeast Portland
I really like this place, it's got that small bar charm to accompany the craft brewed beer. As a picky beer person, I enjoy the variety of beer that is regularly on tap. It's not all for me, but most of it suits my tastes. It seems like most beers here are well-balanced.
The seasonal beers and the special guest taps are always interesting and pretty good. This winter I enjoyed the Lost Glove Strong Ale a fair amount. The food is good as well; The elk sloppy joe and pastys are a nice unique fare.
Plus the bar-tenders are friendly people. Good on this place for being local, friendly, and high-quality.
The seasonal beers and the special guest taps are always interesting and pretty good. This winter I enjoyed the Lost Glove Strong Ale a fair amount. The food is good as well; The elk sloppy joe and pastys are a nice unique fare.
Plus the bar-tenders are friendly people. Good on this place for being local, friendly, and high-quality.
Pine State Biscuits
Category: Breakfast & Brunch
Neighborhoods: Southeast Portland, Belmont
I've always thought that the best thing about eating biscuits n' gravy is that you're not making it for breakfast. This place does that for you.
Ye gods, they have one covered in honey and pickles.
I like how small it is too, so if it's busy consider getting it to go. Personally though, I just order it for there and a table nearly always opens up. You know, just like intuit the Tao and whatever on it.
I like the corndogs a fair bit too.
Ye gods, they have one covered in honey and pickles.
I like how small it is too, so if it's busy consider getting it to go. Personally though, I just order it for there and a table nearly always opens up. You know, just like intuit the Tao and whatever on it.
I like the corndogs a fair bit too.
No comments:
Post a Comment