I don't even believe that Batman exists.
I resist the urge to define myself against the dominant belief system.
"Nice painting of Batman,"
Someone might say.
This is incorrect.
You can't have a painting of something that doesn't exist.
I wish people said stuff like,
"Nice painting. It accurately conveys my conception of the spectrum of acceptable Batmans in a visual medium."
I've always found that there is much more leniency awarded to Batman accepted voice.
Version 2:
I don't even believe that Batman exists.
I had so much puberty last night I can't stop myself I'm going to eat all this mac n' cheese.
Let's just break the windows out of our car and whiffle it like a golf-ball for speed.
When you're older you'll understand the link between cannibalism and fishing.
And the misappropriation of millions of children,
How we ended up with Russian Grandfathers and
They ended up with our babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment