What different bikes feel like. (No, I'd really prefer to use a period and not a colon here.)
One is bigger and faster and lighter and someone called me a pejorative when I was riding it the other day and it bothered me, because it was actually like 3 weeks ago and I just referred to it as the other day.
One is green and out of date and I thought it might be too small, but it's probably not. The other might be too big, it's also the only one I've crashed recently, not the one that's too small, the one that's too big.
One is broken because I tried to fix it but I ride it anyway and it used to have two speeds but now it only has one. It was the most complex thing that I have ever broken that I feel pretty bad about breaking but that I could still probably fix.
One is really dumb, but I had a good time on it riding the broken one next to it.
One is two bikes that one was trying to replace but is now not put together(s) because I got real frustrated-like and bought one that might be a little too big and I crashed recently, and I've still got some scars to show from it and I might have been at a strip club that night but don't tell anyone unless they think that's intriguing and that I'm not the type of person they'd expect to have that sort of experience.
One is a mountain bike that I've had for a long time, and I saw Gary Fisher too who's name is the brand of it.
9.20.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment