3.09.2013

Excercise.

I was going to write you a letter, dear reader.  I was going to write you a letter that told you how I feel, because I'm realizing now that my New Years Resolution is to have feelings.  To be specific it's to have feelings and tell you those feelings.  Yes, it is March, but sometimes a resolution happens bears its fruit in March and you pick that fruit, and you mash that fruit into the keyboard and it spells out this letter.

Realizing that, it was just a simple step to realize that instead of writing you a letter in which I s-p-e-l-l-e-d out my emotional roller coaster that is living alone and struggling through a job "muy frustrado," instead I would tell you about Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

(At this point, you dear reader should be glad I have chosen not to complete this thought exercise.)

No comments: