Hello reader and I hope, future pen-pal,
Please understand that I'm writing to you, not out of a need to communicate with just anyone, but out of a need to talk to you, dear reader. I know that we don't have a lot in common. I have red-hair and am just barely on a good day five feet nine inches tall. How tall are you and what is your name? I actually don't really care or expect for you to answer me, but I wanted you to know these things about me. I wanted you to know them because I know them, and now, I know that you know them.
I live here in a small town that really isn't that small, I've lived in smaller, but this small town is isolated. It's also a lot smaller than the last town I lived in and it's filled with people who like soda and are less attractive than me. It is also emotionally isolating, kind of like a peninsula. Maybe this isn't clear, I find peninsulas emotionally isolating for personal reasons.
Are you attractive? I'm not very attractive, but I at least don't have a hard time getting into my very large car (I have a very small car). I don't even drink soda. Some people call it pop here, which is something called synecdoche. Do you know what that word means? Part for the whole. There's a dirty joke in there somewhere, but also I don't have any friends here so they can't tell you about how I'm gesturing with my elbow right now. The joke isn't funny, but it's about execution. I'm killing it.
-DMK
2.20.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment