If I were that band, and I want nothing more really, I would have had asked for three x's. I'm not satisfied with the pluralization of x. It's really greatly unsatisfying, but the focus here is the double entendre. All-female 80's pop band merges sex and sass, or is it SEXXX and SASSS?
I don't know what drives my love of these pop bands. Female vocalists, tight over-production, and please, oh, please, bring it electronic drums. Now are we talking about clap machines right now? We are talking about clap machines right now. Just listen- Somewhere a clap-machine is clapping quietly in the forest right now. It's probably clapping some baby owls to sleep. Clapping a tight serenade to some pan piper napping with goat legs fist pumping to the moon, at half time. Zamphir himself would put down his bamboo and twill strapped shoots to listen to the clap-machine. For this image to work you have to be aware of Zamphir as one of the most famous pan-pipers. Did you know that reference? He also has goat legs now, or at least, definitely a mustache. It's a new thing.
In threes remember. Always in threes.
Clap.
Clap, Clap, Clap.
No comments:
Post a Comment