8.05.2009

I'll push you gender roll.

I love shoes. Always have; except of course for that time my Mom recently reminded me of, in which she brought home some, undoubtedly super-cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shoes, and I ungratefully put them in the trash. What a little butt-hole I was.

But so now I've got a few choice pairs of shoes at all times. They garner comments and compliments unto themselves. They say you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes; for example, you can tell if they are European or not. You can tell if they don't have shoes also. You can tell if they stepped in mud, or a poop. These aren't deep features, but you can tell.

Shoes, some people think shoe collections are for women. I'll leave you thinkers in the 20th century.

Had I if my had a way I'd shoe a collection worthy of shelves; a prison yard for library check out ladder climbing.

No comments: