3.18.2010

Dippers.

I'd like to imagine that my decisions were unique tonight. That they led to an understanding, an appreciation of things more subtle.

The moon was like a fingernail in the sky, but hung as a friend put it another day "like 2001," meaning A Space Odyssey.

Orion, the only constellation that I know that isn't a dipper was up there too. And coming back on what we call the "expressway for bikes" were those two heavenly bodies.

Heavenly Bodies, a Sliver Moon
. That's a pornographic sky.

You're asking yourself, what did you wear dear auteur? Oh, of course that than little jacket, scarf, and hat number you folks are always raving about.

I like to think of the bike hat, the red one, as a sort of hunter's cap for cycling. Kind of like the biathlon in the Winter Olympics, the one wear people race around on cross-country skis and fire at targets. That would be cool to adapt for bicycles, but I feel like maybe a bow and arrow set-up would be more appropriate.

Using apropos is so French.
Winter Olypics, so Canadian.
Bicycles, so venduum.

End on a strong note, end on a unique note; Don't use a real word.

No comments: