7.20.2010

Chronic Absenteeism.

I wrote this without clothing, which is one way to start a discussion on how sometimes I think of colors as speeds. Brown is the speed of dirt and Grey is very slow moving. Brown can move quickly, and usually does. Red isn't a speed, and that's not because of stop signs. Brown is actually a smell. It's metal and you taste it in the back of your throat. Metal is a color that's not gray. Gray is a time on stopwatch that's been stopped, but it doesn't matter what time. Time is the color red. The red represents all the communists, and if you're reading this you're a communist. Communists smell like bread for some reason that has to do with cartoons. Reasons smell like green turds that you get when you're sick. You aren't a color, you're an idiot that I love. Love is a thing I don't want to color in, and have a hard time expressing. Expression is a thing that comes out all brown all over, and you wash it away with a hose and sometimes there's a diamond inside, but the diamond is only useful because it's rare. Rarity is a color best represented by a high sound and a low sound played simultaneously. Vibrato is a great way to loosen your teeth. Sanskrit is some shit your dog made up. I'm having a great time not having a great time /updown,.

No comments: