Nobody is as tough as me, but they're all more handsome.
That's a summation of my brain,
An honest reprisal,
In which the spoils of war are taken-back
Social Contract, the government and all that jazz.
I say jazz, that's when John Locke wrote, in the '30s.
Of course, it was Rousseau who wrote 'Round Midnight.
So, this year I thought maybe
I'd be more honest with people.
But honestly I think I just get more erections.
Life is about getting sad,
Or maybe it's about getting just sad enough.
Like maybe it's that now I'm so good at it, it's not a big deal.
I want to be different like everyone else.
That's a summation of my brain,
An honest reprisal,
In which the spoils of war are taken-back
Social Contract, the government and all that jazz.
I say jazz, that's when John Locke wrote, in the '30s.
Of course, it was Rousseau who wrote 'Round Midnight.
So, this year I thought maybe
I'd be more honest with people.
But honestly I think I just get more erections.
Life is about getting sad,
Or maybe it's about getting just sad enough.
Like maybe it's that now I'm so good at it, it's not a big deal.
I want to be different like everyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment