You don't who I am.
Sometimes, in the wee hours of the morning I can't restrain my simultaneous hubris
And disappointment.
I think my fascination with tandem bikes, is that
I don't know anyone who can keep up.
Does that mean I should slow down.
Be less who I am and want to be?
Am I who I am, running loose away from other people.
I think I'm a radical,
And sometimes I look in the mirror and think,
"When did I get so handsome?"
But most of the time I'm crippled with the fact that
I haven't be in love,
And I don't know anybody who's into it.
And by it I mean me,
Because, I suck at that part of life.
I hate the bed,
And nobody wants to look at classic cars,
Browse the vintage stores,
Read books,
Draw pictures,
Drink coffee,
Play cards,
Drink beer,
Make stuff,
Make boats,
Weld.
Oh, I'm just kidding.
Everybody wants to do that.
What's my problem (?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment