5.04.2011
Work out.
Take note: I am not one to ignore my feelings of deep sadness. But also, I'm writing thing in just a pair of argyle socks in my boxers. I'm working out. I live in a basement. I'm trying to make myself a better person. It's hard. Sometimes I hate people really hard, and sometimes I have anxiety attacks, and sometimes it's for good reasons and sometimes it's not. I'm a person, I guess I discovered that in the last few years and it was weird. I used to think, maybe I was one of those observers from the Highlander TV series. I'm not. I thought I might be the narrator from the Sandlot. I'm not. I'm better. I'm a person who makes a difference in other peoples' lives and they make a difference in mine. I'm not happy sometimes. Sometimes I'm really alright. I'll tell you when I'm hate my job, if you ask. Now I'm going to listen to the mountain goats and work out till I sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment