7.16.2011

Please, make way: Your Paragon Awaits.

I read this thing somewhere once, non-specific
About how,
Writing a blog, even if no one reads it
Can help a brother out,
You know.

But then,
I guess what it didn't take into consideration
Was when people read it
And oversharing
Becomes anathema
To privacy.

Is that how you use that word?
It's how I used it.
Also, I don't care how you use it.
I'm a specific kind of lazy (It might be arrogant.)

I've been thinking recently about
My oblique.

It's like, an oblique.
Sounds like a greek or roman thing.
Maybe it symbolizes something.
Maybe it used to be a statue.
I don't really care.
The metaphor works for me.
That's kind of why I write this, then.

It's a sharp decline, and this ones mine.
I brought waxed paper,
And we're all a little to old,
So when the dip comes,
You're going to feel it,
And the rides going to be over
Faster than expected.

I'm still afraid of heights,
So that's why I want to be
Down in the muck.

No comments: