11.25.2011
Cursingive
I started signing my name, David, with an exclamation point, because fuck you, look at me go. David! And it's in all capitals, and I never learned all of the cursive letters. Gradually, I've forgetten every single letter form. Unlike the phoenix memory, these uniquely unvaluable systems, cursive letterforms, forced upon us like some keymaster to the adult world, I never want to return. And and and and as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more and more and more and more tourettic and obsessive and I've got to focus on myself. And so like books are an escape in which I need pictures and when I'm reading nobody is looking at me, and nobody will give me a job with books and it's your fault, but is it really mine. Compromise. I should do that. And they taught me stream of consciousness and I taught them Ayn Rand sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment