11.09.2011

Scandal, Featuring Patty Smyth.

I have some pretty rude things to say to you
____________ (indefinite person of the world)
and for various reasons I have decided not to say them.
___________, I don't appreciate your smile.
I don't see a willing resistance in your eyes, that says,
Man, fuck this.
You're too nice __________ (indefinite and kind individual).
Did you never grow a thick skin? Where are your put-ons?
Show me a front, or else I worry that __________, is going to have a really hard time,
Unless everything goes as planned.
You look like a fresh one, no soured complexion. No bits missing.
Uhg. Without an edge, what's the point.
A piece of clay that, because it hasn't been cooked all the way, can't be broken.
And because it can't be broken, can't cut back. Just some mush. Now, please.
Find your mold and take shape.
I'm not a metaphor. Wordsmyth.

No comments: