The 'q' is a mistype that was better left uncorrected. It follows with the theme of perfection. When this was so much more haphazardly thrown together, before my pal Dustin used internet magics on the format. Thanks Dustin. His website should be made available to all of you at some point after it undergoes a mad-formattation of its own. You can find his link in the sidebar for now.
So now I find myself without cogent thoughts with which to berate the noble readers. I wanted to write ignoble, but that's not even funny or weird.
Let me explain, I took a nap today; I am disoriented and have become bizarro-me for the day. But, as most of you know I'm the image from the mirror world, so bizarro-me is actually the normal one; and I'm the oppociteler. The humoncular-progeny of philolostric evangrishams.
Oh, I'm back. Words emancipated themselves from meaning, structure, grammar, organization. Congragulations America, you've won your independence in a war fought by one man.
7.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment