So, I was at some thrift store at some point in the recent past. I heard a woman complaining to a clerk in which the gist of what she said included the words "disrespectful" and "display."
What could this be? What could be disrespectful in terms of display?
I thought about Batman dolls doing something explicit to dinosaurs; It turns out some 4th of July displays had a large number of flags, some of which had fallen onto the ground.
Uh, Americanism. Nationalism.
She was well served by my saying; Only stupid people get offended.
Granted, sharing that sentiment generally offends the offal more.
Yes, offal is the entrails of a butchered animal, thank you for asking.
But, serious; I've been watching lots of Ugly Betty lately. Don't judge. Mostly I'm attracted to the extremely bright colors which appeal to my insect-like mind.
Go, Go America: Ferrera.
7.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Offals are often times offensive and unpredictable, but when you take the time to get to know one, truly give it a chance, they can be very delicious and rewarding, sometimes even helping you grow as a person.
Post a Comment