I thought of something really intelligent to say this morning, while I was grinding my breakfast. Fruits in a blender, juices in a blender. Yes juices. There were many juices. There was money-mellon; it's green and tastes like a symphony of secular angels. There was coffee ground too. Something is already making me fart. This is a good morning.
Instead of something smart, all I really wanted to say is: I hope I see a boobs today.
It's asinine, but more honest than most people can be about their lives. Of my hopes and dreams, boobseeing ranks up there with being superman and T-Rexing-it-up.
Let's go hyphen.
8.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! I think I might be your new biggest fan. Don't be surprised if you wake up to the sound of me breathing tommorrow. Also if you want to hang out sometime just look out your window, cuz Ill be there!
Post a Comment