Acronaymbulon.
On Loneliness; Private Walks and Living By Your Self.
I saw a number of things in just under a half hour.
Thought about cities;
Feels like the first time I'm living in one,
a Tidal-shift the slowly weighs-in on memories.
I saw a bland girl's dinner table forfeited for a meal in front of the T.V. and her boyfriend appeared titted, shirtless.
It's dark, and it's cold, and it's wet, and it's quiet, and there are few people out, and you realize you only spoke to three people today.
And you forgot that you spoke to probably 30 people this morning at a high school.
There were some neons out in a place I've never really looked at before.
The church is across from the library.
There are more apartment buildings than I realized, and they are bigger at night.
The clouds are low but I couldn't really tell when it was raining and when it stopped.
Which buildings have apartments hidden above commercial space and who's living illegally?
And it gets darker earlier every day.
11.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment