Literally hundreds of non-jokes:
It's true what they say about Santa: Great Guy!
I've never been to California, but I hear it's terrific!
Three old buddies meet up in a bar, and really catch up!
A man goes to the doctor, and is fine.
Beans are part of healthy diet!
Well, my friend called, and she is a good friend. Good to catch up!
Did you hear the one about the farmer? I've heard many things about farmers!
There were too many bats at the baseball game so it was cancelled because there was literally a swarm of bats, but the expectation was about the types of wooden bats used in a baseball game.
I saw a clown that had sad make-up.
A guy tripped and was hurt as he fell, but not that bad, bad enough though. We all still laughed, and then were worried, but he was fine, but we still felt bad for laughing.
Why do Jazz musicians practice so hard? Some don't! Some do! Internal motivations I suppose.
The President turns to the First Lady and says, "Doesn't it seem as though heteronormative expectations of this position are directly related to the conflation of liberty and religion, as endemic in this country's construction of it's power delegations?" Except he doesn't say that.
There were four different types of dogs playing poker, in a painting!
A mouse is a type of rodent!
I don't remember whether the Bernoulli Principle is about temperature or flight.
How many bohemians does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1. It isn't difficult.
Germans! Can you believe the history there? Wow, years.
What sort of animals are in hotdogs? It depends!
A mermaid coaxes a fisherman into the rocks and he dies!
10.02.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment