10.31.2012

Yes, That is what they do.

Don't do much anymore.  There's a beautiful beach and a sad river that they call a slough outside.  But a sad slough is somesort of tidal metaphor where all your friends are somewhere else and people drive big trucks as you walk to work that say "border patrol" and there's so much to fight and your the only one.  Not a fighter anyway.  Friends in other cities are like drugs.  Bumps to get you to the next day.  Wouldn't really know if that makes sense.  Don't they mostly just make the next day unbearable.  Yes.  That is what they do.  And then one day you wake up and airy songs make you happier somehow and your neighbors call their cat "puppy" until it comes in.  Never had a neighbor that didn't stomp.

I don't make noise when I'm not wearing my boots, and I'm always wearing my boots.

My current playlist is "Get out," by the Leave and Never Come Backs.  Their hit album is produced by collusion of time and distance.  And it won't be so bad for the first year David.  It's always tough in your 20's and just stick with it.  No problem.  No other options.

There was a time, I've said, where I was pretty disillusioned by the letter. by this elevated thing that's really done me a sort of no good.  The letter's taken me nowhere I like, so why do I like the letter? Inversion statement.

The problem with being an outsider is that you're outside and it's cold.  When people can't stop talking about your pants, they aren't people anymore.

My favorite neighbor had a glass eye and fed me corn early one night after meeting him.  People tend to meet me and pretty quickly feed me.  

No comments: