2.26.2009

Bronto-Burt

I remember being dissapointed when we, the siblings, got Kirby's Avalanche for SNES.

That's the Super Nintendo Entertainment System for all you plebeians out there.

I always thought Kirby was so cool. He ate things and turned into them. If only that were me. I would be a carrot, and probably a half dozen cookies.

P.s. I have a sweet tooth (which is clearly now the name of my new band).

But this mistaken game, better. It was better than possibly Kirby's Dreamland or some such title. Extra Esoteric. Extroteric. I think I went to high school with him (obligitory old person joke).

Can I be the new meme now? I want proliferation.

Ever play Monster Rancher 2 for the Playstation? They always said, "Don't be willful," which is technically a logical English sentence, but nobody speaks like that. Wierd.

My life is shaped by rock and roll. My like is faced by Rolf and Kermit. Extroteric!

No comments: