Exuding some sort of verbal plumage the conversation I just had with a teaching program at my alma mater just went.
That's all. Maybe it was eloquent, well spoken. All of this is possible and more. But to be honest, knowing that your voice is being thrown out of a tinny tiny speaker 7 hours North of your current location, that's unpleasant. Knowing people are taking "notes" about what you say, unpleasant. Trying to hear two people through an even smaller speaker as questions rattle off your corpus callosum, unpleasant.
Also, I am not sure why my capability to spell corpus callosum exists, while my faculty to understand anymore than that it is in the brain does not. However after using my powers of the internet I discover that this is some sort of connector between the hemispheres of the brain.
Ta-da, unknown knowledge surfaces like a magic 8-ball predicts the future.
End it on a failed simile, finish strong.
2.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment