When I think about the date January 25th 1986:
I think that maybe this is a very special day. Something that perhaps supersedes national, international, or religious Holidays. Perhaps something more primal binds us together on this day, in the midst of winter.
And yes, this day is my birthday. But to think that their isn't a certain ring to that day, that would be foolish. It already sounds like an epic date.
And no, I am not stroking my ego. Tying this universal day of celebration and reverence of all things with the colors orange, white, and gold is not self-centered, it's simply coincidental.
And yes, as recompense for overlooking my birthday, which only happens to coincide with this new holiday by perchance malfeasance of the galactic sort, I do suggest that February be dedicated entirely to me, D. M. K., born January 25th, 1986.
But again, this is coincidental.
2.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment