I remember getting the lasers, vaguely. Sort of like the time I asked for Carrot Cake for my birthday, and got it. Then I asked for Carrot Cake again the next year, having forgotten about the previous year. Oh, and I know that Carrot Cake is a weird choice for a birthday party. I think my parents had the foresight to get a regular cake as well.
That same thing happened with the lasers. I believe I asked to get the lasers again after I had already gotten them in a previous year. Do I regret the lasers? No. Those lasers pretty much sum me up.
Let's do a fact check. The word "laser" has five letters in it. My first, middle, and last name all have five letters as well. Every letter contained in "laser" is found in my full name. The word "laser," like my name, is an acronym which stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Yes, my name does stand for that as well. Really, no joke.
Here lies the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment