4.06.2010

Albatross.

Albatross. I immediately associate two things here: Albert Ross and Jessica Alba. Now that I write that second one, I understand the association -the keyalba. A. R. is obvious. One of those repeat, repeat, repeat. My iterations. Recently it's been fatbaby. In the past, dolphin or actually just the concept of dolphins. This was on the tip of my tongue for a few years. Never really said it though. Thought about making one out of papermâché, inviting unknowing friends over for a party. They find the dolphin takes up most of the space.

They rejoice; they discover; the dolphin filled with beer and sausage bursts.

This should have been a Rather, but it's really too negative. Rather is a positive experience, a redirection. Like an appositive, it redefines. It's not left-branching though. Was reminded of coffee + toast = $2. Simple, elegant, rather do it.

Instead of that role, teacher stalks my life. Blarf. Put that nose down. Grind it off. Now you're a teacher and you hate it, but you're good and you're me. People say, 'you're born to do it' and they're talking to me, and I'm thinking about how much I'd rather be doing something else. 'Put more energy into it' was the comment from a 12 year old. No, I'd rather not.

No comments: