Inspired by They Might Be Giants, The Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life in that order but from now backwards.
Anyway I've been listening to The Music Man a lot recently a few months ago. "Montgomery Ward sent me a bathtub and a crosscut saw."
I heard this interview with MS and TP with TG recently in a car and since I've seen all their faces everywhere recently I won't say directly who they are, but let's just say that at least one of them like musicals a fair amount and it has effect the cartoon with which he is a co-creator.
My domination of the English language impresses even you noble reader. One day, when I'm quoted widely you'll say "That man was the paragon of man. That man, Noble Satiris." Your quote won't be that widely retold, admittedly dorky.
4.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment