I was having a slightly perverse look at my legs today. You see I made my own underwear a while back, they're working out great by the way, and I happened to have my pants off while I was eating dinner. Turns out I don't look at my legs that often. I was looking at my legs close up as I pressed the plat between my chest and my legs to create a makeshift human table.
My legs are hairy. Or to some, blurry. That's one side-effect of being a redhairing, body hair is often not detectable from a distance, but oh hey now, it's there.
The perverse aspect of my thought was in that I liked the hairs. They were comforting, despite being precipitously close to my dinner. How gross can you get a bean an cheese burrito anyway? If we count middle school as the top of the scale for eating gross things, then nothing has even come close to the upper echelons since then.
As a side note, I once ate a Swedish fish in the 7th grade. It had been on the floor for, some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment