5.12.2009

Lunch for Dinner

There was an apology to be made about the last post. Unfortunately I don't believe in apologizing for things written. Actually I have no policy on that matter. In fact apology is important.

But what is odd is that nobody ever talks about lunch for dinner. I had pasta for dinner and rice balls for lunch.

I'm hyper-mediating at the minute. Watching Bones on Hulu. The only things that would make this post more technologically more topical would be a mention of Twitter and Facebook for the slower masses.

But deconstruction of these matters is essential. Just like how some claim that transparent racism is important, as in sharing and repeating just exactly what horrible things some person said. These new things might lose their power after being said aloud. Put in the open.

So maybe new media, or hypermedia won't die in the sun like a vampire or a human sperms. Maybe it will be a raisin. A raisin is a bad example, since I know of people not fond of the little dehydrates. Dried blueberries, a better example.

During my long car ride from Oregon, I went through stages of thought which i don't give much credence. The brain left unattended convinces itself that it's unchecked machinations are good ideas. It also forgets those ideas the next day, during tired run down of the road. The tired day is over now. Coherent thought comes again tomorrow.

No comments: