In Connecticut, it would be 10 years ago. I think this is possible if the world orbited slower. Each year that passed would take somewhere around 500 days, instead of the three-six-five we're used to.
I assume that the result of this motion would be slower aging. Tonight I imagine, I would have chosen this course of action; A bike ride on the rails to trails, a drive way sweep, a car wash, and a chicken coup cleaning.
Most of these tasks are illuminated by the Big D One "O" Three. It's motown Monday night. The humidity is turning to dew. Finally there is some reprieve from the oppressive swelt. Not much though. The chickens are mouth-breathing.
The likes of The Four Tops and Diana Ross are resounding from the Sony Removable speaker boombox, of which we have two. Sunburns are likely; the days are long, but no longer than our days, now. There are more of them. We can milk the changes for all they have.
"I'm working my way back to you babe, and the happiness inside."
"Think it o-o-over."
"This magic moment, will last forever."
5.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment