A band,
Moxy Fruvous.
What do you call them?
Canadian.
That's the simple explanation.
There was a tape,
As in,
Yes, as in a audio tape,
It some how made its way into my collection.
A grubby hand reached under the car seat,
Or maybe it was the hand made grubby
And not a car seat,
But the box beneath the Red Pickup's Bench seat.
It was there all along.
Ressurrected by me.
Passed along as a copy.
I think one side said
Sad Side
The other said
Not So Sad Side.
I'd name a band that.
In homage to the Fru.
Came 10 years too late.
And not in Canada.
I've always felt I'm probably more at home with Canadians.
I've always felt I'd probably fit better in the '80s.
Weren't they a dreadful time.
Violent movies.
Terms like "race-riots" and "race-wars."
"Womens-lib."
Isn't that term outdated before it was even uttered?
Wasn't there.
100 posts
5.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment