5.15.2009

If You Can't Stand The Heat, You're Me.

Holy winter babies. I hate hot weather. Summer is a bummer.

Well, to be frank. It's ok. I'm a challenge man, and 100 degree days are not challenging. They are stifling and deadly. Headaches and sunburns. These are things not easily prevented, if at all for a man of my constitution.

Now try and freeze me -It's not going to happen.

I've had stage one hypothermia. It's fine. No big deal.

But I turn into Dr. Veins when it gets this hot. I have no motivations. My brain hurts.

I chose too low a latitude. My blood is too thick. I've got the winter oil.

1 comment:

Ackley said...

I feel your heat pain, (my skin cracks as i reach for the keyboard, red with sunburn), not that I can truly relate to a ginger like you. thanks for the comment. getting use to this world of custimizations, not finished yet. ...baloon fun just isn't worth the risk.