6.30.2009

A Challenge to Begin; My Dear Corresponder

I would like to begin with a challenge; Is there a willing party to counter my point?

Or I guess, perhaps, what I am really asking in the clearest of terms: Will someone take up my challenge in which each of my own posts are countered with some killer rebuttal?

Oh, yes I do realize a lack a forethought, a preciseness, a clarity, but these are elements left to be desired in your rebuttal!

But alas, will my challenge go unanswered. Shall I be the immortal of your dreams, an ivory tower in which my nonsense rains down upon the the masses each night, like golden hairs braided. Won't you be the mixologist to my mixed metaphors. Or the mycologist to my mixed fungiflores. The symantacticianer to my lingualocopronto. Oh if Heaven were a place it would be Camden, New Jersey and you would be a liberal collegiate with coupons to Super Saver MegaMart, and I, I would have a family of 6 to feed, my dear corresponder.

No comments: