The problem with the moves is you've got to know when to make them. You've got to trust your gut, and say what needs to be said. Only thing here is maybe I see people too well; Here's a hint, there's a lead on. It's like making Legos. I've got these directions.
Making them can be a fun experience if the steps are taken in the right order.
But now I don't know if I want to make this castle. Maybe I want to reach into this bag of directions; Yes, I did keep all my directions, in a bag; May I want to pull out a new directions, move on midway through. Once I know I can make it, do I want to anymore. Maybe I want the castle to make me.
Now then I have me. I get in the way. There are things I want to do. There is a freedom to not making Legos; making the moves. Making Legos : Making the moves. I like bike rides which lead into getting too tired to move. I like not having to talk; I like indulging my rudeness, my prejudices.
I'll dance, I just won't start.
6.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment