6.11.2009

Good at ideas, Bad at idolatry.

I had this co-created thought, that in retrospect is a horrible idea, but nonetheless a good exercise in b

The idea surrounds "bottoms."

"Excuse me, but I saw you from across the room. I just wanted to let you know, you have the most beautiful bottom I have ever seen."

Does it border on creepy? Of course, but the point is more innocent. The idea behind the statement is to change the wording of a typical pickup line that is crude, and make it innocent, weird.

It was suggested that the term be changed to "bottoms" in the plural. The nix follows per the stranger. It's too weird. Objectified to each cheek; it's too precise.

"I noticed your bottom out of all the others when I first came in the room, it's got more presence than all the others. Not that it's bigger, it just has more charisma."

These are weird things to say. I suggest they not be said. But they are a good exercise in bad ideas.

No comments: